Check back for info on the next Campfire or call to create your own Campfire night!
Gather 'Round the Campfire!
No firepit? No problem! Round up a few friends or family members for your own personal ECLP Campfire! As the weather turns cooler (we hope) what could be better than a night hike and a relaxing evening in park?
• Enjoy the Park’s trails
• Play outdoor games-need ideas, ask!
• Request a nature or history scavenger hunt
• Request historic games
• Get a personal Visitor Center experience
• Request a 30 minute interpretive program
on Park Animals for $30.
Call or email for Reservations:
• $63 per hour, minimum 2 hours: which includes set up and clean up.
• Park Provides; Fire wood, fire safety tools, 3 benches and 3 picnic tables.
• Staff will light the fire if needed and staff with be responsible to extinguish the fire.
• Campfires must be reserved at least 2 weeks in advance and depend on staff
• Group must follow Park rules and Virginia Covid- 19 Guidelines.
To request reasonable ADA accommodations, call 703-324-8563, TTY 711,
at least 10 working days in advance of the event.