Campfires and Night Hikes are back! Register today or contact us
to designyour own custom campfire evening!
No firepit? No problem! Round up a few friends or family members for your own personal ECLP Campfire! As the weather turns cooler what could be better than a night hike and a relaxing evening in park? Great for birthdays!
• Enjoy the Park’s trails
• Play outdoor games -- need ideas, ask!
• Request a nature or history scavenger hunt
• Request historic games
• Get a personal Visitor Center experience
• Request a 30 minute interpretive program
on Park Animals for $30.
Call or email for Reservations:
703-631-0013 or Kiersten.Fiore@fairfaxcounty.gov
• $63 per hour, minimum 2 hours: which includes set up and clean up.
• Park Provides; Fire wood, fire safety tools, 3 benches and 3 picnic tables.
• Staff will light the fire if needed and staff with be responsible to extinguish the fire.
• Campfires must be reserved at least 2 weeks in advance and depend on staff availability.
• Group must follow Park rules and Virginia Covid- 19 Guidelines.
To request reasonable ADA accommodations, call 703-324-8563, TTY 711,
at least 10 working days in advance of the event.